commercial break fitness
Emily Reynolds is a World Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation (WBFF) pro Diva Bikini athlete, an International Natural Bodybuilding Association (INBA) pro bikini athlete, O’Neill 365 Icon, figure champion, competition coach, personal trainer, nutritional and wellness consultant, fitness personality and model.
You Don’t Need a Big Budget to Get into Great Shape!!!
Turn your living room, bedroom or yard into your own private workout studio. Clear some space and take your commercial break fitness!
Watch me on YouTube commercial break fitness
Go through each one for a full body workout that doesn’t even require any equipment! You can even do this workout in a hotel room when you are on vacation or traveling.
More Fitness Ideas
• Go local: Check out your homeowners association or apartment complex to see if they have a gym. These are free to you so there are no excuses.
• Try the library: Go to your local library and check out some exercise DVDs to change up your routine. Pop one in your DVD player or computer and get to it! Ask friends what workout videos they have at home and see if you can borrow some to get going.
• Get online: YouTube.com has MILLIONS of 100 percent free workout videos. Everything from your average person demonstrating a few of their favorite moves, to professional fitness trainers walking you through a full body burn.
• Play outdoors: Run, walk, hike, bike, climb some stairs. You’d be surprised at how many things you can find outside to work yourself out underneath a sunny sky or starry night.
Last but not least, if you have a gym membership, use it! If you don’t use it because you’re not sure what to do once you get there, don’t feel alone.
I hear all the time how overwhelmed people are at the gym, not knowing if a machine is for arms or legs. It can be intimidating.
Even if you are not new to your gym, I encourage you to go in and ask for a formal tour of the facility. You can use this time to ask the friendly and willing gym staff any questions you have such as:
• Where are the shoulder machines?
• What do you recommend I use to workout my glutes?
Also inquire about the classes they have and ask for the weekly schedule so that you can post it on your fridge. Generally, these classes are free with your membership, so take advantage. See if they have weekend boot camps, too. These can be a great way to kick start a healthy weekend and keep you on track!
Whatever you do, just get moving! The first step is always the hardest. But your body will thank you for it!
Remember…Be your best you